So you are thinking of taking the next step. That’s exciting for us and for you. Below are some options for you to consider.
Presentations and Keynotes
GET IT! GOT IT? GOOD!
Believe that you are ALWAYS communicating even when you don’t say a word!
This popular presentation reveals the secrets to make every interaction count.
- Gain knowledge of your communication style and understand the style of others.
- Enhance your engagement and increase collaboration.
- Translate non-verbal clues and “hear” the real message.
Quit Playing Scared…
Share your message with passion and clarity!
Use this versatile program to kick off a conference, as a seminar series or a best practices discussion.
- Gain clarity about your opportunity in a fun atmosphere.
- Engage and enroll others with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Take away secrets and shortcuts to grow your business quickly.
Huh? What just happened?
Recognize that you are responsible for the outcome of your communications.
Finally, there is an interactive program on building relationships, handling conflict and improving leadership traits.
- Gain the skills necessary to create, cultivate and keep “key” relationships.
- Execute strategies to handle difficult situations and even the most toxic people
- Transform your personal presence and take charge of your life.
Includes leadership strategies and optimization, along with behavioral, communication, and executive assessments designed to equip leading edge companies with the tools and knowledge necessary to gain and keep their competitive advantage.
Boot Camp Basics (One on One)
We will follow a proven process that allows you to discover who you are, what you are uniquely designed to be and do, your individual leadership and communication style and sets the foundation to get in action on fulfilling your leadership potential.
One-on-One Coaching Components
- An initial assessment that uncovers your personal strengths and areas for opportunities
- 1 one hour session per week when we are there for you 100%
- Comprehensive workbook and proven process that allows us to get in action on developing your true leadership potential
- Email contact between calls so the discoveries are not lost
* Depending on your budget there is some flexibility in this one-on-one coaching option.
Leading the Platoon (aka Group Coaching)
We use the word platoon when referring to our group coaching offer because it suggests a unique dynamic that naturally comes from working with a group of like-minded individuals who are all on a mission to achieve greater fulfillment and meaning in their life.
Because a group coaching setting is a more affordable alternative to one-on-one coaching, it is here where some clients chose to begin to explore their possibilities. We’ll meet as a group twice a month, begin with check-ins, celebrate wins and look at things that have come up for the group since we last met. Often a group theme will arise and so in addition to having you set individual intentions, we will invite you all to journey through your week from a common place of awareness and exploration.
Group Coaching Components
- A maximum of 8 people to a group.
- Each member receives an initial assessment that uncovers their personal strengths and areas of opportunity
- Sessions are 75 minutes
- We meet two times a month
- The group will receive “Courageous Communications” each month – an email, audio (sometimes video!) message that speaks directly to the challenges facing the platoon and provides guidance, wisdom and insight to support each member.
If, after reviewing the options you feel you would like to take that next step, simply email us at email@example.com. It will give us a chance to say hello and provide you with all your options so that you can make the best choice to serve your needs.