Whether you are looking for a speaker for a keynote address, a conference seminar, a team-building event, or corporate presentation, Kelley Moore can lead and inspire your team. With a unique blend of humor and knowledge, Kelley will entertain, educate, and empower your team to be more productive, self-directed, and passionate in their personal and professional lives.
Sharing Your Message with Passion and Clarity
Use this versatile program to kick off a conference, as a seminar series or a best practices discussion:
- Gain clarity about your opportunity in a fun atmosphere.
- Engage and enroll others with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Take away secrets and shortcuts to grow your business quickly.
Communicating Even When You Don’t Say a Word
This popular presentation reveals the secrets to make every interaction count:
- Gain knowledge of your communication style and understand the style of others.
- Enhance your engagement and increase collaboration.
- Translate non-verbal clues and “hear” the real message.
Developing Emotional Intelligence
Unlike your IQ, which is set by the time you are a teenager, your emotional intelligence (EQ) can be improved. In this program, you'll gain the skills to transform the way you interact with and respond to others. If you want to improve your relationships, understand how and why others behave the way they do, and achieve greater success in all your endeavors, this program is one you don't want to miss.
Achieving Confidence, Credibility, and Composure
What makes you clam up, shut down, or fall apart? We'll help you unearth self-defeating attitudes and replace them with positive expectations. This program teaches how to:
- Use the techniques of influence and persuasion to build productive and rewarding relationships with all kinds of people.
- Control your emotions and stay composed and effective under pressure.
- Overcome fears of public speaking and voice your opinions readily.
- Handle high-stakes situations, mistakes, and crises with confidence.
Manage the Outcomes of Your Communications
This interactive program addresses building relationships, handling conflicts, and honing leadership:
- Gain the skills necessary to create, cultivate, and keep “key” relationships.
- Execute strategies for difficult situations and toxic people.
- Transform your personal and professional presence.
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
Life is all about people. Like it or not, your relationships depend on how people feel about you and whether or not they support you. You can develop the steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management system taught in this program is simple and proven. It takes learning self-discipline and emotional control. And that's why so many people have found this program to be so powerful.
Leadership strategies and optimization, along with behavioral, communication, and executive assessments, designed to equip leading-edge companies with the tools and knowledge necessary to gain and keep their competitive advantage.
Boot Camp Basics (One on One)
We will follow a proven process that allows you to discover who you are, what you are uniquely designed to be and do, your individual leadership and communication style and sets the foundation to get in action on fulfilling your leadership potential.
One-on-One Coaching Components:
- An initial assessment that uncovers your personal strengths and areas for opportunities.
- One-hour session per week when we are there for you 100%.
- Comprehensive workbook and proven process that allows us to get in action on developing your true leadership potential.
- Email contact between calls so the discoveries are not lost.
Leading the Platoon (aka Group Coaching)
We use the word platoon when referring to our group coaching offer because it suggests a unique dynamic that naturally comes from working with a group of like-minded individuals who are all on a mission to achieve greater fulfillment and meaning in their life.
Because a group coaching setting is a more affordable alternative to one-on-one coaching, it is here where some clients chose to begin to explore their possibilities. We’ll meet as a group twice a month, begin with check-ins, celebrate wins and look at things that have come up for the group since we last met. Often a group theme will arise and so in addition to having you set individual intentions, we will invite you all to journey through your week from a common place of awareness and exploration.
Group Coaching Components:
- A maximum of 8 people to a group.
- Each member receives an initial assessment that uncovers their personal strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Sessions are 75 minutes, two times a month.
- The group will receive “Courageous Communications” each month – an email, audio (sometimes video!) message that speaks directly to the challenges facing the platoon and provides guidance, wisdom, and insight to support each member.